Popular Posts

Sunday 26 June 2011


Alhamdulillah,I got Negeri Sembilan College Matriculation offer.I got biological science.I just entered the college.At first,it was ok.But after mid-semester I was sicked again.I got the same feeling.No spirit to live.
Furthermore,I felt so humble with other students.They came from good school suc as SBP,MRSM and so on.
But me,not going to school.I was so stressed and pressured by the environment,the lecturers and friends.There was a Chemistry lecturer who did not like me at all.She always
talk abou me in lecture hall,saying that I didn't qualify to enter that college.I was so sad.Everyday I would crying.
I wanted to stop study.I didn't want to live in the college anymore.I felt like I wanted to kill myself.I felt useless..

No comments:

Post a Comment