Popular Posts

Sunday 26 June 2011


So I decided to stop.I told to HEP counter I want to stop.But they said I have to pay back the allowance,RM2500.
Oh my God,I dont have that money.So I changed my plan.I wanted to fail in exam.To get below 1.5,so that I would be kicked out of the 'hell'.So I didn't study at all.I just slept every night.From
8pm until tomorrow morning.I didn't care what people said.Because when I opened the book and wanted to study,I felt so depressed.I just wanted to histeria.So better I sleep.I would not give problem to other people.I did it until exams.I just answered a few questions.Many questions I left blank.
I was so confident that I would fail.

When the result was announced,I was so frustrated.I got 1.67.People thought I was sad because of my low result.But I was frustrated.Why not 1.5? My plan was ruined...

No comments:

Post a Comment