Popular Posts

Sunday 26 June 2011







I was so unlucky.So I had to stay in the 'hell'.

What to do..I had no choice.But in semester 2 I was okay.I gained spirit to study.But my result was so low.It's only 1.95.I had to repeat..I had to live in the hell again.I was so embarassed with other students.But I was okay during first semester.But then,it happened again.This time was worse than before.
I felt like to kill myself.Wanted to jump
out of my hostel.I felt it every night...
So I slept to avoid that feeling.My plan was same as last year.To fail.This time I did not enter class for many times,did not submit assignment.I was very sure that I woud fail and be kicked out from the hell.So I slept every night as usual.
My roommate talked bad about me.I knew that but I didn't care.As long as I didn't burden them.When the result out,
I was frustrated again.It's 1.90,better than before.How that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment